Gobble ’til you wobble!
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL – NC TURKEY NOW $50.00 – Save $29.95 (Originally 79.95)
Our 16-20lb average NC All Natural Turkey is grown on a small family farm in North Carolina for superior culinary attributes and a high quality eating experience. Four and five star restaurants feature Joyce Farms Naked Turkeys exclusively for their holiday menus. Season your turkey with North Carolina made Spicewalla Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
Joyce Farms Naked Turkeys are:
- Fed a wholesome, all-vegetable diet with no artificial ingredients
- Processed in a modern, USDA-approved facility with strict sanitation guidelines and an approved HACCP program
- Hand-selected from the very best USDA Grade A birds
- No injections, marinades, brines, or artificial ingredients
- Step 1: Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a turkey roaster with long sheets of aluminum foil that will be long enough to wrap over the turkey.
- Step 2: Sprinkle turkey liberally with Spicewalla garlic herb seasoning. Bring the aluminum foil over the top of the turkey, and seal. Try to keep the foil from touching the skin of the turkey breast or legs.
- Step 3: Bake the turkey in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours or until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear. Uncover the turkey, and continue baking until the skin turns golden brown, 30 minutes to 1 hour longer. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 170 degrees F. Remove the turkey from the oven, cover with a doubled sheet of aluminum foil, and allow to rest in a warm area 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
PACKAGE CONTAINS: ONE 16-20lbs avg JOYCE FARMS WHOLE TURKEY, ONE SPICEWALLA GARLIC & HERB SEASONING
*SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
ORDER BY MONDAY, DECEMBER 20th TO ENSURE DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS DAY